We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The Antioquia custard They are one of the most traditional recipes of Colombian Christmas. It is one of their most popular desserts.
Therefore, our site brings us a homemade recipe, so that you can share with the family and children. The Good nightis how it is known in Colombia to a dish composed of fritters, flakes and the essential Colombian custard. A real delicacy!
- 500 gr of raspada panela (also known as piloncillo, raspadura, rapadura, tied dulce)
- 9 glasses of milk
- Cinnamon stick
- 1 cup of syrup
- 1 cup of cornstarch or cornstarch
- 2 butter spoons
- 1 grated coconut
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
It is a soft dessert that children love for its light texture. Do you dare to prepare it? Take note of the ingredients and the step by step of how to make this exquisite Christmas dessert.
1. In a container pour 2 large cups of milk and the cornstarch is dissolved in them. This mixture should be strained to avoid lumps. Reserve.
2. In a pot, pour the remaining milk with the crushed or scraped brown sugar, put it on the fire and mix.
3. Let it boil and add the butter, the cornstarch and milk mixture prepared with the panela, the cinnamon, the coconut and the syrup.
4. Mix with a wooden ladle continuously to avoid sticking.
5. When it is thick, remove the cinnamon sticks.
It is served on plates with cinnamon powder drizzled on top. It is ideal to consume it while it is still hot. It can be accompanied by some Colombian fritters and flakes.
You like me? Then get to work! And don't forget to share them with friends on our social networks.
Colombian donuts. Colombian Buñuelos recipe for children's snack. A recipe that is prepared in Colombia to celebrate Christmas and the end of the year holidays. our site offers us Latin American recipes. Colombian gastronomy. Traditional Colombian recipe.
Christmas flakes. Homemade recipe for flakes or puff pastry to sweeten Christmas dinner. Flakes or puff pastry for dessert on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve parties. our site teaches us to make one of the most traditional desserts in Colombia, with a recipe from the grandmothers.
Brevas with arequipe. Recipe of figs with arequipe, cajeta, dulce de leche or white manjar. our site brings us a recipe for a Christmas dessert. Sweets, desserts and gastronomy at Christmas. Colombian cuisine for Christmas Eve.
You can read more articles similar to Antioqueña custard. Christmas recipe for kids, in the category of Colombian Recipes on site.