We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Creamy spinach is undoubtedly one of the best 'tricks' that we can use to get children to eat vegetables. Despite being green leaves, once you taste its smooth and creamy flavor, you will not be able to resist!
Spinach is rich in iron and fiber. They are highly recommended for children who need more energy and for pregnant women with digestion problems.
- 500 gr of fresh spinach
- 50g butter
- 3 tablespoons of wheat flour
- 1 liter of milk
- 75 gr of grated Parmesan cheese
- Tips: you can add a little nutmeg to the béchamel
We propose you in our site that you prepare this recipe for cream of spinach with bechamel and cheese. A delicious and nutritious dish with which you can enjoy a nutritious and delicious meal.
1. Heat salted water in a saucepan. When it starts to boil, add the spinach and cook for about 10 minutes. Drain very well, chop and reserve.
2. Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the flour and stir to form a paste. Add milk little by little and stir well, so that the milk is absorbed.
3. Little by little the béchamel will be formed, you can continue adding milk until the thickness is to your liking. Add the spinach and stir well to integrate. Season to taste.
4. Put the spinach in a baking dish. Sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese on top and bake on top with the oven at 200º for about five minutes, until gratin.
You can read more articles similar to Creamed spinach. Recipe with vegetables for children, in the Vegetables category - vegetables on site.