We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We bring you today an exquisite recipe, easy and quick to make. In addition, it is one of the most traditional American recipes, ideal to accompany roasted meat, grilled meat, hamburgers, etc., in barbecues and other celebrations such as the 4th of July.
Guiainfantil.com teaches us how to make this salad, known for coleslaw, in a very simple way. Children will love participating in its preparation and then tasting it. Let's do it!
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 tablespoons grated white onion (optional)
- 2 carrots
- 1 apple
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper powder (optional)
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Wash the cabbage and slice it very, very thin, like a julienne cut. Put the cabbage in a bowl.
2. Wash and peel the carrots, and then grate them. Add them to the bowl with the cabbage.
3. The same with the apple. Cut it into very thin strips and add it to the bowl.
4. Add the grated onion and mix everything again. Reserve.
5. In another bowl, prepare the dressing. Whisk in the vinegar, mayonnaise, salt and pepper, and sugar.
6. Stir and beat everything until a homogeneous cream is obtained.
7. The next step is to add the dressing to the cabbage mixture. Stir well. Put in the fridge for a minimum of two hours before serving.
8. If at the time of serving you notice that the cabbage has released liquid, remove the excess carefully, period. The salad will be ready.
Enjoy your meal! Bon Appetite!
You can read more articles similar to Coleslaw for children. American coleslaw recipe, in the category of Salads on site.