We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
To the kids they love potatoes with brava sauce. And if it is homemade, much better, since you can control the amount of spice that your sauce will have.
Guiainfantil.com offers you a simple recipe for homemade brava sauce so you can make it in a short time and give flavor to your favorite dishes. Apart from using it to make patatas bravas, you can try it with nachos and even with certain meats ... it will surprise you!
- 20 gr of flour
- 2 teaspoons of paprika (you can mix the sulce paprika with the spicy to your liking)
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- A glass of water
- 1/2 of a concentrated stock cube (better meat)
With these simple steps you will be able to elaborate your own homemade brava sauce, giving it the 'point' of spice that you like the most. Keep in mind that with this recipe you will get approximately 400 grams of sauce.
1. First chop the onion and the garlic clove, so that it is finely chopped.
2. Put the oil in a pan over medium heat and when it is hot, add the onion and garlic. Add a little salt and cook for about five minutes, until the onion is almost transparent (but not golden).
3. Now is when you should add the paprika. Stir well.
4. Add the flour and mix well.
5. It is time to add the water. Stir well so that no lumps form.
6. Crumble half of the meat pie and leave it on the heat for a few more minutes to thicken. Three or five minutes will suffice.
7. Blend all the ingredients well.
You already have your own brava sauce! Ideal, of course, to prepare some patatas bravas.
You can read more articles similar to Homemade brava sauce recipe, in the category of Sauces on site.