We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Vegetables are difficult to introduce into the diet of children, since they do not usually like what they call 'green'. But there are very tasty alternatives that will make you change your mind, like this recipe for children for spinach lasagna that he offers us Guiainfantil.com.
For the vegetarian diet, this recipe is very complete, since it contains many vitamins and nutrients necessary in a balanced diet. It can be prepared on any occasion, for example, for celebrate St. Patrick's Day.
- 12 plates of pasta for lasagna (you can use vegetable or whole wheat)
- 300 gr of fresh spinach
- 1 onion
- 1 liter of milk
- 50 gr of wheat flour
- 50 g of butter or margarine
- Olive oil
- Grated cheese
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- Black pepper (optional)
It is a light, simple and very healthy pasta recipe that we teach you how to make, step by step, for children's lunch or dinner.
1. If the spinach is frozen, heat water in a saucepan and boil it for about 5 minutes and drain it. If they are fresh, wash them well and cut them.
2. Prepare the béchamel: Melt the butter or margarine in a pan with two tablespoons of oil. Add the flour and form a paste.
3. Add a splash of milk and stir until absorbed. Continue adding milk little by little while stirring and allowing it to absorb before continuing. Add salt, a little pepper and nutmeg.
4. Chop the onion very finely. Pour a splash of oil in a pan, when it is hot add the onion and fry over medium heat until transparent, add the spinach and season to taste. Mix with the bechamel until it is homogeneous.
5. Cook the lasagna plates or submerge them in hot water if they are pre-cooked, as indicated on the package.
6. Preheat the oven to 200ºC. Assemble the lasagna alternating layers of pasta with the béchamel cream and spinach, finishing with a layer of béchamel. Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
7. Bake for about 20 minutes at 200ºC, until the cheese is gratinated (or as indicated on the lasagna plate package). Take out and serve.
You can read more articles similar to Spinach lasagna. Easy vegetarian recipe, in the category of Pasta on site.